Translate

Monday, June 29, 2015

Flying, Soar, Glide

Have you ever felt like the world was hold you down? Maybe you feel like someone is holding you back? I've had the feeling too. I feel it all the time, with every decision I make, and every time I speak with my parents.My life is in a constant confusion, and I have no idea what I am doing. I don't have a job, I can't go to college because I can't apply because I am broke, and I have pressures from all sides of the family to find a job and do things I don't want to do. Stress, that is what I have. Here's the thing that people don't know about us that they pressure. Sometimes it doesn't work. Sure, to make a diamon you have to apply pressure, but if you apply to much of the wrong pressure, all you end up with is dust. What are you going to do with dust. So here's to the kids who have pressure that isn't the kind they need. Here's to the teens that are lost and trying to find their way in the world like me. Here's to the kids who can't escape a nightmare. We will not let the world hold us down. We will not be held back. We will rise, and we will unite as one to be stronger than ever before. You can do whatever you want to do. Think you are overweight? Exercise. You can do it, I believe in you. Need better grades? Study, I believe in you and you will get an A.To those who have nightmares, I believe you can dream of cakes and ice creams. We are the new generation, and we will rise to fix the world those before us have destroyed. Be kind, stay peaceful, and dream. Keep hope my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment